Monday, April 23, 2012

Lily & Laura


I have always loved items that go to a great cause. So when I first heard about Lily and Laura bracelets I was hooked from the start. If you don't know the story about Lily and Laura here is the run down, all of their bracelets are hand crocheted by women artist in Nepal, each women is paid per bracelet, and these bracelets allow the women to live above the poverty line in Nepal, so yes these gorgeous colorful bracelets improve the quality of life for these women and their families.

The other great thing about these bracelets is that they roll over any wrist, I have always had a hard time finding bracelets that fit, so this is one of the reasons I LOVE my Lily and Laura bracelets. They are also great because you don't have to fumble around trying to find a clasp, which is why my grandmother loves them too! With Mother's Day right around the corner I could not think of a better gift to give, something gorgeous to wear that also gives to a great company!!

You can find Lily and Laura bracelets at Brownstone, as soon as you walk in on the front counter. Mention this post and get 3 bracelets for $33. (normally 3 for $38) This blog special will expire on Friday, April 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment