Monday, February 20, 2012

Just Call Me Grammy!


I am a very fortunate GRANDMA, better known as "Grammy", and I LOVE IT every time I hear one of my granddaughters or grand-nieces and nephews call it out! I have 3 granddaughters, ages 6,5 and 2, who are the best things that have happened to me in a very long time. We get to spend a lot of time together and it is always fun-filled no matter what we do. I have been privileged to be apart of their lives always and I love rocking, reading and saying prayers with them as they fall asleep.

Whether they are playing dress-up, going with me to the grocery store or a restaurant, or we are just doing some fun artwork it is all good for me and they always keep me laughing. I love to sit and just listen to them talk and play together and sometimes I even join in! We love to swim in the summer and play in their playhouse in the fall. I try to spend time with them all together, but I also love the special time I get to spend with them one-on-one, it makes them feel EXTRA special and it is also much easier on me!

They all three love to ride horses and I must admit that it is the my FAVORITE activity to do with them. Claire and Cainlee compete in rodeos and play days and Logan would love to do that someday. I grew up in the rodeo family, so this is very special to me. They are learning to ride and compete and I hope this is something that they continue to do.

I would have to say that of all the jobs I have had, being a GRAMMY and working at The Shoppes at Brownstone Village, of course are the best ever!!!

GG



No comments:

Post a Comment