Monday, February 27, 2012

Style It Up With a Scarf!

I have been on the scarf bandwagon for a couple of years now, and I am so glad that they continue to come out with bright and bold patterns season after season! I always get asked about how in the heck you are supposed to wear scarves, and technically there are TONS of different ways to make them fit both your outfit and personality! Several of our boutiques have been bringing in new scarves each day, so I thought I would share a few of my favorites here with ya'll!
From Left to Right: Coral Crinkle Scarf from Windward Trading, Black Lace Scarf from Flax Legacy, Bright Tribal Scarf from Grae, Black Floral Scarf from Faux Pas
Now for all of you scarf rookies out there don't be afraid to push the envelope and try something new every time you wear a scarf! I find it amazing how just changing how you wear your scarf can completely transform an outfit! Here are some tricks and tips on how to wear all your fantastic Brownstone scarves!!

Robin




No comments:

Post a Comment